Monday, March 3, 2014

Stop Motion Animation of Falling

Stop Motion Animation



For this animation, I planned out the path of action, which is a simple straight down fall. I used a guitar pick as the falling object and used gum to stick it to the wall. My camera was mounted on a chair and a bunch of shoe boxes, since I don’t have my tripod with me. Sticky notes were placed closer to the bottom as the ground surface where the pick appears to roll on. I used the odd rule to measure the distance of the pick falling frame by frame.

I used Adobe Premiere to upload the images as a image sequence. I timed the images to play at a realistic rate that was the most believable. After I did all this, I put titles and exported it to an mp4 file for video.  
(See Link Above)

No comments:

Post a Comment